Terms and conditions
By becoming a Fairplay India player and using all the services and products of the company, each person confirms that he has read the terms and conditions in advance and knows the basic rules of conduct.
The organization has the right to supplement the current provision, make changes and exclude certain items. In addition, each player will receive a notification in order to familiarize themselves with the updates in advance. Fairplay bet strongly recommends that you follow all developments in the field of exercising rights on the platform and do not use the services of the institution if you do not agree with these provisions.
It is also important to remember that the organization has no official status in the teams or sports clubs whose matches are presented on this platform.
An integral rule of the company for the use of services is the creation of an account. Only if you successfully complete the registration process, you will be able to access the platform. In this case, the following conditions must be observed:
- The individual must provide accurate, complete, and truthful information as requested on the registration form;
- The person must subsequently comply with the specified data and update them also based on truthful information.
The client is responsible for his account and account login data. The person needs to come up with a password strong enough to prevent attackers from hacking into the account. You must keep your login information in a safe place so that minors cannot use it.
The organization has several requirements for players, among which are the following:
- Clients must be over 18 years of age at the time of registration;
- Only a person in whose jurisdiction Fairplay is allowed to operate can become a client;
- Employees of the company and partner institutions cannot become players in this institution;
- A potential client must provide employees with the following information: name, surname, email address, gender, and date of birth.
The client agrees that in order to verify the data provided, the organization may contact the relevant authorities. The participant can update his data in the settings, however, any change must be accompanied by a notification to the company’s employees.
Freezing and deleting an account
The right to delete an account belongs to both the client and the company. Before suspending or closing the profile forever, the client must fulfill all obligations to the company. The person must pay all debts. Also, the organization can block the account in cases of gross violation of the terms and conditions of the platform. In addition, this is possible in other cases:
- The use of fraudulent methods during the game;
- Providing incorrect data and intentionally misleading employees of the organization;
- Opening more than one account and using them to get the most benefit;
- The insistence of legislative and law enforcement agencies;
- Violation of responsible gambling measures by the client.
Using the official site
Fairplay India is the only owner of the content, images, statistics, products, and services located on all platforms of the institution. With few exceptions, products, and services may also be the property of suppliers or third parties.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the customer is entitled to access and use all materials, products, and services for personal and non-commercial purposes. The client can share links, images,s and text content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube only with a link to the source.
The player cannot use the property of the organization for commercial purposes, transfer it to third parties, or copy and distribute data.
When using this platform and using the services, the client must conduct an adequate and lawful activity. Several actions are prohibited by the current agreement:
- Aggressive and offensive behavior towards other players, as well as employees of the institution;
- Violation of the functioning of a gambling establishment by internal technical interference;
- Creating a load on the company’s servers by downloading heavy content;
- Impersonating another member;
- Transfer of account data to a third party;
- Using the company’s services for commercial purposes;
- Committing cheating and other acts that lead to unfair play.
Legality and security
Fairplay is a trusted organization that is part of Play Ventures NV and licensed by the Government of Curacao under number 365/JAZ dated August 18, 1998.
The institution has the right to provide services and products related to gambling and at the same time conduct its activities per international law.