Responsible gaming principles
The main mission of Fairplay is to deliver positive emotions to players and develop their potential. At the same time, the organization is aware that in some cases gambling can lead to negative consequences.
In accordance with this, the institution has created a responsible gaming policy, actively and effectively implementing mechanisms for its implementation.
In addition to the company’s efforts, players must also take steps to play wisely. To do this, you can regularly undergo special examinations that will help identify changes in gaming habits and behavior. There are many official questionnaires available on the Internet that are effective for self-examination. However, if you feel a real behavior change, you can contact the following organizations and institutions:
- Anonymous players;
- National Clinic for Problem Gambling.
One of the main rules of Fairplay is to prevent people who are under the age of 18 from gambling. At the same time, the management of the organization takes strict and effective measures that allow you to control the age situation on the platform:
- All clients must provide a photo of a document that proves their identity and reflects their date of birth;
- Any person should familiarize themselves with the provisions in force in their jurisdiction. This is because different countries and territories may have different legal gambling ages.
Players can control the game and remain rational. Online Fairplay site also offers ways to help customers be more responsible:
- Firstly, the client can set a limit on making a deposit. This means that in a certain period of time, you will not be able to deposit more money than you have set. This will help you spend less money. In this platform, customers have access to daily, weekly, or monthly limits;
- Secondly, the player can take a break from activities in the company. Sometimes clients’ priorities change or they need time to rethink their attitude towards gambling. Fairplay fully supports this desire of players and offers account suspension from 24 hours to 6 weeks;
- Thirdly, the client can monitor his gaming activity by submitting a corresponding request to the institution’s employees. The information contains the amount of time spent on the platform, as well as the date and time the game started. Such data is available for 30 days. Also, within 90 days, details about bank transactions and spent amounts will be available;
- Fourthly, the client can set a limit on the time spent in a gambling establishment. This means that after the set time has elapsed, you will receive an automatic notification, after which you can continue the game, exit it or view your account history;
- Fifthly, the function of closing the profile is available to all participants. This can be used if you are tired of gambling or do not find it exciting. To do this, you need to contact customer support, which will help you close your account, and then, if you wish, restore it;
- Sixth, the client can use the radical function and perform the self-exclusion procedure. Often this is used by those players who have serious problems with gambling. Self-exclusion occurs for a period of 6 months to 5 years. Thus, you will be limited to all products and services of Fairplay and other companies that fall into this group;
- Seventh, the company has an automatic game function, which allows customers to have more control and control over the game. Here the player has the right to set the number of spins, the amount of the bet, and the maximum amount of loss. The game will automatically end if the limit for at least one of the set parameters is reached;
- Eighth, Fairplay also takes steps to regularly check on players and their activity. In case of detection of inadequate activity, the company may decide to suspend the account.
In some situations, to maintain control, it is worth being aware of how these processes function. This is usually due to a break, self-exclusion, and restrictive company measures:
- Break. After the expiration of the period that you have set as a break, your account will be automatically restored. If you want to change the term, you need to contact customer support;
- Self-exclusion. After the expiration date, access to the account is not automatically renewed. The desire to return to the game must be reported through the customer support service;
- Closing an account by an organization. In this case, the institution returns to the client the amount that remained on his account at the time of blocking the profile. In addition, Fairplay reserves the right to void all active bets that have not been placed under the provisions of responsible gambling.